• Page:

TOPIC: 27 years of tax freedom and I'm loving it

27 years of tax freedom and I'm loving it 5 years 3 months ago #2

• BBandDN5545
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello inlaw123, very nice message regarding your experience. Thanks for sharing. Would it be possible for you to show the AOM you mentioned? ...with blacked out personal info of course. I'd really like to know more about that. I can also be contacted in Wire: @bellabllc
The administrator has disabled public write access.

27 years of tax freedom and I'm loving it 5 years 2 months ago #3

• inlaw123
As I said, its been 27 years since I rescinded my signatures on all tax forms to remove their presumption of me being the fiduciary for their straw man Taxpayer by means of an Affidavit of Mistake. I have gone through hundreds of saved documents and still haven't found the actual AOM I used, so I wrote one [generic] that pretty well spells out the necessary elements of rescission:
AFFIDAVIT OF MISTAKE

I, John-Allan: Jones, Affiant herein, an adult and qualified to testify, having first-hand knowledge of the facts stated herein, hereby declare, under the pains and penalties of bearing false witness under the Laws of The united States of America and the Laws of North Carolina, that the facts set forth in this declaration are true and correct. Affiant states:

1.) On, or about 1981, Affiant signed an IRS 1040 Form U.S. Individual Income Tax Return where it said "Taxpayer Signature" and where it further noted that said signature was under penalty of perjury as to the facts stated on the form, and;

2.) Affiant was led to believe by IRS publications, main stream media, tax professionals, and other influences that Affiant was obligated under the law to fill out, sign, and submit various income tax forms and payments to the IRS and State revenue agencies, and;

3.) Affiant was not informed that he was never considered by the IRS to be the Taxpayer as that status is clearly reserved for legal fictions, and;

4.) Affiant now recognizes that the act of signing that first IRS form 1040 and submitting it to the IRS was considered by the IRS and State revenue agencies as his voluntary agreement to act as the fiduciary for the legal fiction, staminius homo, JOHN ALLAN JONES, thus obligating him to fill out, sign, and submit said forms, and;

5.) Affiant has a right to contract or not contract and a right to correct any mistake made in understanding the tax laws imposed by privately held companies operating in commerce for profit under limited liability insurance, such as the IRS, State Departments of Revenue, etc., especially when an inducement by fraud is the basic element of said mistake, and;

6 .) due to Affiant's study of the IRS Codes, Affiant now realizes that he was mistaken as to his liabilities regarding the filling out, signing, and submitting IRS forms and does hereby, revoke and rescind Affiant's signature on any and all IRS Form 1040 U.S. Individual Income Tax Return’s, any and all IRS W-4 Forms, and any and all State Individual Tax Returns, and;

7.) Affiant also revokes and rescinds any and all of Affiant's signatures on any form, agreement, contract, quasi-contract, filing, recording, or any other entry where said signature can be considered as Affiant's consent to be the fiduciary for the legal fiction, JOHN ALLAN JONES, or any derivative thereof, unless Affiant was provided specific information of such presumption prior to the act of signing.

8.) Affiant hereby rebuts any presumption by any party that Affiant John-Allan: Jones has agreed to be the fiduciary for JOHN ALLAN JONES or any derivative thereof, and;

9.) Further Affiant sayeth naught.

North Carolina state } } } SS. Watauga county }
On this day, Affiant, John-Allan: Jones came before me, a Notary Public and known to me or proven by proper identification to be the living man who, in my presence, signed the foregoing instrument and duly affirmed the truth of said Affidavit of Mistake.
Signed this ____ day of ____________________, 2019
My commission expires on: ________________________
By___________________________________ seal:___________________

27 years of tax freedom and I'm loving it 5 years 2 months ago #4

• inlaw123
Note: Several anomalies occurred when pasting the AOM to the above entry. I tried to correct them but for some reason was unable to do so.
The signature line, appellation, and signature should be all the way to the right. Debtors sign on the left. Creditors sign on the right.
The North Carolina state }, }SS., Watauga county } lines in the jurat are jammed together on one line as well.
The forgoing is basically what I used 27 years ago. It is probably shorter and more succinct than I used at the time as my own studies and subsequent perception have improved. Anyone using an AOM or rescission under IRS Code 6013(g) will probably end up having to respond to numerous IRS inquiries [as I did] however, once they realize you know who you are and who the IRS actually has authority over, they tend to move on to softer targets.

27 years of tax freedom and I'm loving it 4 years 9 months ago #5

• BBandDN5545
  • Thank you received: 1
Thank you so VERY much for taking the time to share this info. It makes it easier for me & others to have a basis to "make it my own"....with my studies.

27 years of tax freedom and I'm loving it 4 years 7 months ago #6

• eVader77
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 3
very interesting. Thanks for share!

27 years of tax freedom and I'm loving it 4 years 7 months ago #7

• Vince
Dear Inlaw123,
Perhaps the best and most concise explanation I've heard to-date on the option of revocation. But let's assume one proceeds from the day of revocation after filing the AOM and is near retirement age, having paid into social security all his life. Is he in danger of losing it? (For purposes of this example, after filing his AOM, he continues for 3 more years as an "employee" under W4 "exempt" status, but still has social security "taxes" taken out of his compensation regardless of having filed "exempt.")
Thanks so much to anyone who knows this answer :)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.399 seconds